Sierra Oncology Announces Incentive Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635 (c) (4)

0


[ad_1]

SAN MATEO, Calif .– (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA), an advanced biopharmaceutical company that seeks to provide targeted therapies that treat rare forms of cancer, has granted stock options to five new employees, such as Approved by the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors of the Company Directors, as part of Sierra Oncology’s 2018 Equity Incentive Plan.

The 2018 Stock Incentive Plan is used exclusively for the granting of stock awards to individuals as incentive material to those individuals entering Sierra’s employment in accordance with Rule 5635 (c) (4) of the NASDAQ listing rules.

Employees were given options to purchase a total of 46,000 Sierra common shares. The options have an exercise price of $ 19.73 per share, which is the closing price of Sierra common shares on the grant date. The options will vest and may be exercised for 25% of the shares on the first anniversary of the start date of each beneficiary, then will vest and may be exercised for the remaining 75% of the shares in 36 equal monthly installments following the first anniversary, under reserve for the continued employment of each employee at Sierra on such vesting dates. The options are subject to the terms and conditions of the Sierra 2018 Stock Incentive Plan and the terms and conditions of the stock option agreements covering the awards.

About Sierra Oncology

Sierra Oncology is an advanced-stage biopharmaceutical company seeking to provide targeted therapies to treat rare forms of cancer. We use our in-depth scientific expertise to identify compounds that target the root cause of the disease. Our team takes an evidence-based approach to understand the limits of current treatments and explore new ways to change the cancer treatment paradigm. Together, we transform the promise into the impact on the patient.

For more information, visit www.SierraOncology.com.

Caution regarding forward-looking statements

This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, statements regarding Sierra Oncology’s expectations regarding the marketing and future success of momelotinib and its pipeline expansion. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements which could be considered as forward-looking statements. These statements are based on the current expectations and beliefs of management and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, the risk that Sierra Oncology’s cash resources will be insufficient to fund its current operating plans and that it will not be able to mobilize. additional capital if required, the risk that disruption and impacts of COVID-19 will be significant and long, Sierra Oncology may not be able to successfully develop and market momelotinib, momelotinib may not demonstrate safety efficacy or produce positive results, Sierra Oncology may experience delays in the clinical development of momelotinib, Sierra Oncology may be unable to acquire additional assets to build a pipeline of additional product candidates, third-party manufacturers of Sierra Oncology may be unable to acquire additional assets to build a pipeline of additional product candidates. limit or interrupt its supply of materials or not be of a quantity or quality satisfactory, Sierra Oncology may not be able to obtain and enforce the intellectual property protection of its technologies and momelotinib and other factors described under the heading “Risk Factors” set forth in the documents filed by Sierra Oncology. with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time. Sierra Oncology assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained herein or to reflect events or circumstances occurring after the date hereof, except as may be required by applicable law.

[ad_2]

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.